Believe in the Magic
Camelot for Children is a non-profit organization providing year-round social and educational opportunities to children with disabilities and chronic or terminal illnesses in a supportive, developmentally appropriate, enriching environment in order to make the magic of childhood accessible to children with unique needs.
Camelot prioritizes opportunities that foster the enthusiasm, exploration, and friendships of childhood in an accepting, accessible, and loving environment.
Our Community consists of…
- Thousands of children who have been diagnosed with terminal, chronic, or serious illnesses or disabilities looking for a place to be accepted,
- Thousands of brothers and sisters in need of a place to be a kid, be understood, and be free to experience childhood without having to “worry” about protecting their sibling with special needs,
- Thousands of moms and dads, grandmothers and grandfathers, guardians and loved ones in need of respite, in need of a feeling of normalcy and acceptance for their children and in need of a community that understands their journey,
- Countless extraordinary volunteers who give their time and talents to ensure the success of Camelot and put smiles on the faces of our children,
- Many past and present passionate and devoted members of our staff and board of directors,
- Thousands of generous individuals and philanthropic businesses that provide the funding to make the MAGIC at Camelot possible.